Since you are reading this post means you must have got informed about the Ground Station's New Team Selection Process. The detailed information the process is given in this post. We also request you to go through other posts of our blog to know more about the Ground Station of Atharva college.
The selection process consists of three rounds-1) Aptitude test, 2) Group Discussion(GD), 3) Personal Interview. These rounds are designed to thoroughly test the candidate in various aspects such as intelligence, attitude towards other candidates, professionalism, major interests, etc.
The details of the Rounds is as follows-
1) Aptitude Test: A written test consisting of 50 questions+ 5 personal interpretation will be taken as a aptitude test. Out of the 50 questions, 25 will be general aptitude questions and 25 will be of basic technical knowledge. The study material/website (for technical questions) is mentioned at the end of this post. The personal interpretation questions are to know the candidate's major interests and are compulsory to answer.
About the marking scheme:
- Out of the 50 Questions (25-Aptitude + 25 Technical), each carries '2' marks for correct answers.
- Incorrect answer carries '-1' mark.(Negative Marking).
- The personal interpretation questions does not carry any marks but are of as much importance as other 50 questions.
- Thus the Question paper is for 100 marks in total without any options.
2) Group Discussion: The candidates who will clear the Aptitude test will be eligible for this round and will be informed about the same via Email or Text messages.
According to the number of candidates, groups will be formed. Each group will be given a topic and specific amount of time to express their views regarding the topic. The topic may or may not be Technical.
3) Personal Interview: This is the final round of selection process. The interview will be based of technical knowledge as well as interpersonal skills and decision making skills. The candidates selected for this round will have to submit their Resume and SOP prior to the interview (via Email) and also should carry a hard copy of the same while coming for the interview.
Click below to register yourself for the Aptitude Test.
NOTE: For technical knowledge based questions, we recommend you to visit www.antenna-theory.com and study the antenna basic parameters. As well as physics, electronics basics will be asked.
(This post is meant to convey information and to encourage the students of Atharva College of Engineering for the Selection process of ACE Ground Station.)