An ISTE approved two weeks short term training program on "Recent Trends In Antenna & Wireless Communication" (14th June 2016 -24th June 2016) was organized by Department of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, Atharva College of Engineering, Mumbai.
The training program was targeted towards academicians, scientist, researchers, faculty members interested in the field on antenna & wireless communication to enhance their knowledge and research skills.
Atharva Satellite Ground Station team collaborated in the training program on 14th June, 2016, by presenting a session on:
- Working of an antenna
- Antenna parameters
- Yagi Uda antenna structure and working
- Design process of Yagi Uda antenna
- Fabrication process of Yagi Uda antenna
Apart from this, the distinguished alumni from Atharva College of Engineering and from the previous generation of the Ground Station team, Mr. Anoop Tiwari and Mr. Priyank Salot, presented a session on:
- Projects undertaken by Atharva Satellite Ground Station
- Plasma antenna structure and working
- Plasma antenna designing process
- Plasma antenna fabrication process
Also, the team showed the Ground Station setup to the audience of the training program to give an insight about our tracking and data acquisition process.